We collect your registration and profile data. Our servers also collect usage information to make the website faster and better. We do not share your data to anyone, but we may publish reports based on overall analytics which your data is a part of.
Information You Provide to Us:
- We receive and store any information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way.
- Registration: In order for you to use Eidos services you must complete a registration form. As part of this registration form, we require certain personal information.
- User Profiles: To allow you to humanely express yourself beyond just the information collected during registration, we enable you to provide additional information, such as your nice photo.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Eidos and its authorized agents automatically receive and record certain "traffic data" on their server logs from your browser including your IP address, Eidos cookie information, and the page you requested. Eidos uses this traffic data to help diagnose problems with its servers, analyze trends, and administer the website.
- Story Cards: We do not share your project information to anyone. Occasionally, we may publish some overall analytical data such as how many stories are stored in our system but there will be no reference to any specific project.
We will send you emails based on your profile settings. From time to time, we may send emails to all our users.
Eidos is very concerned about your privacy and we will never provide your email address to a third party without your explicit permission.
Eidos may send out emails with Eidos-related news, products, offers, surveys, or promotions. You may also receive notification emails from Eidos, which inform you of actions that have been performed on the site. If you do not want to receive emails from us, please visit the preference settings or subscription options in the email message. However, please note that in all cases you will continue to receive all system emails (e.g. those regarding forgotten user passwords) and legal notices (e.g. updates to our policies) from us.
To remember you, our system will give you a cookie. It's safe.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our website are visited and by how many people. Eidos cookies do not collect personal information, and we do not combine information collected through cookies with other personal information to tell us who you are or what your screen name or email address is.
Your account is protected by an encrypted password. We keep it secure, you must also keep it safe. Our employees may not access your account unless required to do so.
Keeping Information Secure
Your Eidos account information is protected by a password for your security and privacy. Protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer by logging off once you have finished using a shared computer.
Only employees who need personal or project information to perform a specific task (for example, a customer service representative) are granted access to that portion of information. All of our employees are kept up to date on our privacy and security practices.
Conditions of Use
Effective as of May 21, 2013.